Monday, February 9, 2009

Scrubbing Bubbles... One more post, I think

Dearest Sandy,

First off, let me thank you for the lovely card you sent a couple of months ago. You really brightened my day when I opened it!

As I read about your Scrubbing Bubbles "miracle" I was reminded of a similar discovery by a friend of mine. She had read that it did the same with mini blinds. So she tried it, and it worked! All she did was take her mini blinds out to the yard, sprayed them with Scrubbing Bubbles (she tried the generic version but it didn't work--only the name brand did), and let them sit a few minutes (maybe 10 or 15 is all). Afterward, she sprayed them down with the garden hose (no, she didn't have to wipe them by hand at all), let them dry, and rehung them. They were spotless! Sure saved her a lot of hard work cleaning them! While they were drying it gave her a chance to thoroughly clean other areas of her home. She was glad of the extra time and energy she had since she didn't have to clean each mini blind by hand.

Just thought I'd pass this tidbit along. I've been meaning to post it on my blog, but once again, time is always a factor.

Please tell the dear ladies on CC&H I said hello!

Hugs,Cynthia Robin

Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. ~Jude 21

No comments: